My London trip pics are up...

Old January 7th 05, 11:56 PM

Old January 8th 05, 12:46 PM

Old January 8th 05, 12:46 PM

www.robertstech.com
Old January 8th 05, 01:52 PM
Brian C. Baird

In article , says...
Brian C. Baird wrote:

...you have been warned.

http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/london_20042005

Some nice stuff. Fun captions

Thanks. I'm glad some of the pictures actually turned out OK,
considering my focus often wasn't on photography. Still wish I had
bought a carbon fiber tripod before I left - there were a lot of photo
opportunities missed for lack of tripod.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/
Old January 9th 05, 12:44 AM
Tom Randy

On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:56:11 +0000, Brian C. Baird wrote:

...you have been warned.

http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/london_20042005

Thanks for the images! Someday *I* want to go to England too.

Old January 9th 05, 12:48 AM
Mark Roberts

Brian C. Baird wrote:

Thanks. I'm glad some of the pictures actually turned out OK,
considering my focus often wasn't on photography. Still wish I had
bought a carbon fiber tripod before I left - there were a lot of photo
opportunities missed for lack of tripod.

I'm looking for a CF tripod myself. Do you have a particular one in
mind? I've just started doing research and haven't settled on one yet so
I'm anxious to hear other's experiences and recommendations.

--
Mark Roberts
Photography and writing
Old January 9th 05, 01:32 AM
Brian C. Baird

says...
On Fri, 07 Jan 2005 23:56:11 +0000, Brian C. Baird wrote:

...you have been warned.

http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/london_20042005

Thanks for the images! Someday *I* want to go to England too.

I suggest you wait until we have a government with some balls that isn't
too concerned with "saving" US manufacturing jobs at the expense of our
currency. Prices that would have been reasonable at a 1.5-1.6 exchange
rate were just AWFUL at a 2-2.1 exchange rate.
--
http://www.pbase.com/bcbaird/