Sample pictures SX10IS and SX1IS zoom 20x 80x digital and wide etc.

Old December 14th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default Sample pictures SX10IS and SX1IS zoom 20x 80x digital and wide etc.

fr@nk added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

I have posted some samples I made from the SX10IS and SX1IS.

please visit www.numan.tk

The first I had over a week at home, was disappointed with
macro, (but it could be this specific one which was not OK, or
just me ...) and the second some shop photo's.

For CMOS I expected a little less noise, however the sensor is
small.

So If the macro is OK I would opt for the SX10IS at halt the
price nearly and if you need 4fps try the other one, HD film
is nice but do you really use it ? it generates massive data,
at the other hand the films are nice...

Had troubles in shop finding HD film setting, but you have to
put it into 16:9 first...

Hope the samples helped, with the zoom: I'm impressed...a lot.
I also like the weight of the cam. and yes if one buys the
SX1IS for the same money you also buy an entry level slr,
however this one does it all and the slr needs extra lenses
etc.

Is this some sort of sales pitch for something? Sorry if it's not
but it sure is worded like one. BTW, it would help if your site
were in English as I don't speak whatever it is in.

--
HP, aka Jerry

“How do you have patience for people who claim they love America,
but clearly can't stand Americans?” – Sydney Ellen Wade to
President Andrew Shepherd in the movie “The American President”
Old December 14th 08, 03:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Navas[_2_]

On Sun, 14 Dec 2008 06:13:49 -0800 (PST), "fr@nk"
wrote in
:

On 14 dec, 14:59, "HEMI-Powered" wrote:
fr@nk added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

I have posted some samples I made from the SX10IS and SX1IS.

please visitwww.numan.tk

Is this some sort of sales pitch for something? Sorry if it's not
but it sure is worded like one. BTW, it would help if your site
were in English as I don't speak whatever it is in.

i'm not selling anything just a consumer, and the language is Dutch,
but can be easy translated with google. as the complete web page
Even without language the pictures and ISO and F values speak for
themselves I think.
(And I am not selling google either) If youre not interested in a
private test, just skip the topic....

try this
http://translate.google.com/translat...0A&sl=nl&tl=en

The issue is a non-English page being flogged to a mostly
English-speaking audience. You should have made that clear, and posted
the Google link in the first place -- without that we can't tell what
kind of translation to use, and shouldn't be expected to waste time on
trial and error. Lastly, lose the attitude -- it's rude to waste other
people's time and then to disrespect them.
--
Best regards,
John Navas
Old December 14th 08, 04:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

fr@nk added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

i'm not selling anything just a consumer, and the language is
Dutch, but can be easy translated with google. as the complete
web page Even without language the pictures and ISO and F
values speak for themselves I think.
(And I am not selling google either) If youre not interested
in a private test, just skip the topic....

Sure sounded like a sales pitch.

try this
http://translate.google.com/translat....numan.tk%0D%0
A&sl=nl&tl=en

No thanks. I'm not in the biz of translating Dutch to English to
see what you have to say about your new camera. I was attracted by
the subject line to take a fast look to see if it was of interest
to me, saw something hinky, and replied. I'm done.

Old December 14th 08, 04:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

fr@nk added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

The issue is a non-English page being flogged to a mostly
English-speaking audience. *You should have made that clear,
and posted the Google link in the first place -- without that
we can't tell what kind of translation to use, and shouldn't
be expected to waste time on trial and error. *Lastly, lose
the attitude -- it's rude to waste other people's time and
then to disrespect them. --
Best regards,
John Navas
[PLEASE NOTE: Ads belong *only* in
rec.photo.marketplace.digital, as per
http://bobatkins.photo.net/info/charter.htm
http://rpdfaq.50megs.com/

]- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

maybe we should stick to the topic, the link is just to show
examples.

But fr@nk, in order to see the pictures, doesn't one need to be
able to read your text in order to navigate? Give it a rest. NOBODY
is that interested in your test shots.

Old December 15th 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Dave Cohen

HEMI-Powered wrote:
[...]

I don't know who NOBODY is. I found the site of interest, were I not to
have done so I would simply have moved on.
Dave Cohen