OT Ping Duck

Old May 6th 16, 08:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default OT Ping Duck

Are people really that stupid. This guy is a person of interest in
shootings in DC, and casually eats lunch at or near the shopping center
where it all went down.

Did this happen often when you were on the job?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/one-person-shot-at-montgomery-mall-in-bethesda-police-say/2016/05/06/f510d2aa-139f-11e6-81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html

--
PeterN
Old May 6th 16, 09:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-05-06 19:38:39 +0000, PeterN said:

Are people really that stupid. This guy is a person of interest in
shootings in DC, and casually eats lunch at or near the shopping center
where it all went down.

Did this happen often when you were on the job?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/one-person-shot-at-montgomery-mall-in-bethesda-police-say/2016/05/06/f510d2aa-139f-11e6-81b4-581a5c4c42df_story.html

can’t say that I have had similar experiences with defrocked HS Federal
Protective Service agents. I have dealt with other incidents involving
peace officers including domestic violence which ended in murder, and
gray area, trist triangles which just brought a smile to the face.

In one which ended in murder this individual had a Filipino mail order
bride, and he husband had become annoyed to discover he had married the
entire family in the Philippines. In a major squabble he beat the crap
out of her, and then dumped her off the living room balcony. The 35
foot fall killed her.

In the more amusing incident a sergeant was engaged in a decidedly
carnal arrangement with a temptress, when her husband arrived on the
scene. The husband used a tire iron to demonstrate that he was not too
pleased this particular domestic recreation, and after a few landed
blows the sergeant fled naked via a window and was arrested for
indecent exposure while running from the love nest.

There were others of similar ilk, many are beyond belief, and are of
the 'truth is strange than fiction' category. Some fall into the type
of tales that were told in Fargo, both the movie and the Fx series.

Savageduck

Old May 7th 16, 03:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 5/6/2016 4:15 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On 2016-05-06 19:38:39 +0000, PeterN said:

[...]

I was talking about the guy bring dumb enough to hang around the crime
scene so he was an easy catch.

--
PeterN
Old May 7th 16, 04:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-05-06 19:38:39 +0000, PeterN said:

[...]

Oh! In that case, yes. Different types of crime scenes and crimes.

We have had several 'Goldielocks' burglars who have been found asleep
at the crime scene. Along with those are several burglars of commercial
properties who got in, but were unable to make an escape.

A handful of killers have self reported and waited for responding
officers to arrive.

Savageduck

Old May 7th 16, 04:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I was talking about the guy bring dumb enough to hang around the crime
scene so he was an easy catch.

what about the guy who can't write proper sentences?
Old May 7th 16, 04:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2016-05-07 03:03:19 +0000, nospam said:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I was talking about the guy bring dumb enough to hang around the crime
scene so he was an easy catch.

what about the guy who can't write proper sentences?

He falls into the same group as those who don't know how to use the shift key.

Savageduck

Old May 7th 16, 05:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

On 5/6/2016 11:03 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

I was talking about the guy bring dumb enough to hang around the crime
scene so he was an easy catch.

what about the guy who can't write proper sentences?

what about him.

--
PeterN
Old May 7th 16, 06:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 5/6/16 10:01 PM, in article
2016050620015279777-savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom, "Savageduck"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...n-shot-at-mont
gomery-mall-in-bethesda-police-say/2016/05/06/f510d2aa-139f-11e6-81b4-581a5
c4c42df_story.html

can¹t say that I have had similar experiences with defrocked HS Federal
[...]

Here in Houston just recently had a woman who tried to break in a house via
a chimney who got stuck. HFD had to dislodge her by destruction of the
bricks.

Old May 7th 16, 06:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 5/6/16 10:03 PM, in article ,
"nospam" wrote:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

I was talking about the guy bring dumb enough to hang around the crime
scene so he was an easy catch.

what about the guy who can't write proper sentences?

Or punctuation?

Old May 7th 16, 11:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

On 2016-05-06 19:38:39 +0000, PeterN said:

[...]

Years ago, my sister was working the drive-up window of the local
small-town bank (where they know all of their customers on sight), and a
customer tried to rob the bank- at the drive-up. My sister dropped her
pen on the floor, bent down to get her pen, and hit the alarm. The
would-be bank robber got away, but was arrested at home a couple hours
later.

--
Ken Hart