Rear Window 500/8 Mirror

Old May 27th 18, 07:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default Rear Window 500/8 Mirror

On 2018-05-27 05:08:30 +0000, Diesel said:

android Tue, 22

On 2018-05-21 21:27:29 +0000, Diesel said:

android Wed,
02 May 2018 15:15:53 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

Snap with the new to me Soligor 500/8 Mirror lense mounted on the
1D2 through a dirty rear window... Note the ring bokeh. Handheld
at high ISO:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/...i180502%231166
8.png

I got an error 401 while trying to visit...

Soo? The discussion was done and over with.

Sorry, I didn't know you had a habit of deleting the pictures when the
conversation was over.

The Usenet is a fluid media, IMO and not a static webpage. That
particular picture can be found in that gallery of my blog though. Look
under "Snaps" and it should be right on top...

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

I'l give it a better edit later but I'm totally occupied with enjoying
the fantastic days of early summer that we have here. It could be
raining from tomorrow until September for all that we know! :-))
--
teleportation kills

Old May 27th 18, 09:06 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 27-May-18 7:56 AM, android wrote:

The Usenet is a fluid media, IMO and not a static webpage. That
particular picture can be found in that gallery of my blog though. Look
under "Snaps" and it should be right on top...

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

I'l give it a better edit later but I'm totally occupied with enjoying
the fantastic days of early summer that we have here. It could be
raining from tomorrow until September for all that we know! :-))

If only everyone was as straight-forward and honest as you, Lars!

Have a great day! :-D

--
David B.
Old May 27th 18, 09:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On 2018-05-27 08:06:23 +0000, David B. said:

If only everyone was as straight-forward and honest as you

[---]

Thanks for respecting my obvious wishes to not to make myself
searchable on the Usenet. My service provider can give any proper legal
authority putting forward a reasonable request with all that is needed
for a positive identification.

I'm android to you and your likes... :-ppp

Your Usenet provider, "Eternal-September" has made sure that that's not
possible against their users will. You can register as Buster von
Dogbert if you like!

http://www.eternal-september.org/RegisterNewsAccount.php?language=en
--
teleportation kills

Old May 30th 18, 07:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 5/29/2018 5:20 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:
On Friday, 25 May 2018 23:12:19 UTC+1, PeterN wrote:
On 5/25/2018 11:30 AM, Whisky-dave wrote:

snip

How many sales have you lost from your cheetah picture you put up for viewing and was this because davidB linked to it on FB.
Can you give me some idea of the loses you have incured ?

That is not the point.

That would be the point if claiming it has been stolen.

It is the copyright holder's absolute right to
control use of the property.

Just like it is for a car, but leaving yuor car on display with a please take me the keys are in the ignition is not seen as protecting your property.

If you do not understand the concept of damages per-SE, learning about
it should take you at least a few weeks.

Maybe I know enough already. Do you understand fair use, do you understand teh responsibility you are expected to accept when posting a link to your image ?

It would be an interesting discussion, if:
You had any real knowledge on the subject; and
you took the trouble to spell correctly.

EOD

--
PeterN
Old June 9th 18, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

android Sun,

On 2018-05-27 08:06:23 +0000, David B. said:

If only everyone was as straight-forward and honest as you

[---]

Thanks for respecting my obvious wishes to not to make myself
searchable on the Usenet. My service provider can give any proper
legal authority putting forward a reasonable request with all that
is needed for a positive identification.

What part of the stalker warning which has more details present in my
signature, along with many of my own posts and that of several others
all warning you about the same, wasn't clear?

I'm android to you and your likes... :-ppp

So the word, stalker isn't clear then? You might *wish* your requests
would be honored, but, David isn't well known for doing that.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Old June 9th 18, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
news rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 27-May-18 7:56 AM, android wrote:

The Usenet is a fluid media, IMO and not a static webpage. That
particular picture can be found in that gallery of my blog
though. Look under "Snaps" and it should be right on top...

https://wp.me/P3strj-2m

I'l give it a better edit later but I'm totally occupied with
enjoying the fantastic days of early summer that we have here. It
could be raining from tomorrow until September for all that we
know! :-))

If only everyone was as straight-forward and honest as you, Lars!

Not only do you name drop him, in your typical cheeky manner, you don't
have a clue what we were discussing. You incorrectly assumed the
individual was 'setting me straight' or something else along those
lines and that's the ONLY reason you responded to them.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
CO2 emissions aren't a problem. CO2 is supposed to be there. It feeds
plants for ****s sake! If greenies want plants to be healthy, we need
MORE CO2! They pump CO2 into greenhouses to make plants grow better!
Old June 9th 18, 04:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Diesel

android Sun,
27 May 2018 06:56:24 GMT in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

[snip]

Sorry, I didn't know you had a habit of deleting the pictures
when the conversation was over.

The Usenet is a fluid media, IMO and not a static webpage. That
particular picture can be found in that gallery of my blog though.
Look under "Snaps" and it should be right on top...

I'm well aware of what usenet is, and, isn't. The fact you compare it
to a static webpage and declare they aren't anything alike though, is
very telling concerning what you know vs what you think you know
about the subject...

You might think of usenet as a fluid thing, like a chatroom or
something, but it's really not. Our posts remain available for years
to come, regardless of (in your case) time sensitive content. In that
regard, it's much like a static website in the sense the content
that's already there, doesn't change later. Additional content is
added, but the old material isn't edited.

I'm not sure you're actually using the right terminology in this case
either. As when you stated static website, I'm not sure you actually
understand what static vs dynamic is in that context. It's probably
not what you're thinking.

--
To prevent yourself from being a victim of cyber
stalking, it's highly recommended you visit he
Judi: "Hon, what is my love worth to you?"
Amanpreet: "Am I buying, or selling?"