How can I tell if my wife is male or female?

Old May 16th 18, 11:56 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Anonymous[_18_]

Default How can I tell if my wife is male or female?

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on May 30, 2018.

How can I tell if my wife is male or female?

I want to know.

Old May 16th 18, 11:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Wed, 16 May 2018 05:56:37 -0500, Anonymous
wrote:

How can I tell if my wife is male or female?

I want to know.

Take her behind the playsheds.
--

Regards,

Eric Stevens
Old May 17th 18, 06:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

wrote:

How can I tell if my wife is male or female?

I want to know.

Take her behind the playsheds.

I think that we talk imaginary wife here so your solution won't work! :-ppp
--
teleportation kills