Come see how the PROS do it!

Old July 22nd 07, 01:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Figgy

Default Come see how the PROS do it!

You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is the
most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of Queensland.

Some of his outstanding work is showcased he

http://www.pbase.com/figgy/badweddings

Of course, Lord MacDonald doesn't limit himself to just weddings. He also
specializes in portrait photography. Here is just a glimpse of what you can
expect when you hire the best:

http://www.pbase.com/figgy/sucks

Feel free to study the photos so that you may improve your photography.
My Master is a very generous and giving person. He suggests that you
download the photos to your own computer for future reference. You can do
this by right-clicking on the photo and choosing "Save Pictue As" in your
browser.
This way you can enjoy the work of Queensland's most sought-after
Professional Wedding Photographer for years to come.

Don't believe all those internet bullies and Yankee ******s.
D-Mac RULES !!!

-Figgy

Old July 22nd 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

On Jul 22, 8:03 am, "Figgy" wrote:
[...]

There's your proof! Figgy (another alias of Mr. MacDonald),is the one
who has "stolen" all these images.

Old July 22nd 07, 06:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara

"Figgy" wrote in message
You may think you know a lot about photography, but you really need to see
the work of my Lord and Master, Sir Douglas St. James-MacDonald. He is
the most sought-after Professional Wedding Photographer in all of
Queensland.

Hi Bret,
I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
.

--
www.mattclara.com

Old July 22nd 07, 06:48 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" wrote:

Hi Bret,
I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
.

--www.mattclara.com

One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

Old July 22nd 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Somebody

"Figgy" wrote in message
[...]

It's ok. I have however seen much better that was no only more interesting
but much more creative.

Somebody!

Old July 22nd 07, 11:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Julian.

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ps.com...
On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" wrote:

Hi Bret,
I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
.

--www.mattclara.com

One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

Why would he complaint to Godaddy?
You did and couldn't establish ownership of anything except the lies and
defamation.

Old July 23rd 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Matt Clara

On Jul 22, 1:48 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" wrote:

Hi Bret,
I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
.

--www.mattclara.com

One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

Oh, and Helen--you're still a daft ****. :-)

Old July 23rd 07, 12:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jul 22, 6:02 pm, "Julian." wrote:

One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

Why would he complaint to Godaddy?
You did and couldn't establish ownership of anything except the lies and
defamation.

Do you claim copyright for the images on the annika1980.com site?
Think before you answer.

The fact that GoDaddy doesn't enforce their own terms of service is
their problem. And yours, perhaps.

Old July 23rd 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara wrote:

One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

Not only an online bully, but an online stalker as well!

Who Rules?

Old July 23rd 07, 01:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default Matt Clara, alias niceparking:

On Jul 22, 7:01 pm, Matt Clara wrote:
On Jul 22, 1:48 pm, Annika1980 wrote:

On Jul 22, 1:15 pm, "Matt Clara" wrote:

Hi Bret,
I've reported your new round of impersonation and personal attacks to
.

--www.mattclara.com

One would assume you made similar complaints to GoDaddy.
Otherwise, you are just an online bully.

I saw your reply to the lensbaby contest post. You've knocked it in
the past, and the form you used--a typical one-liner--you show your
hand mighty quick, is all I can say. Recognized it as you right away.

Oh, and Helen--you're still a daft ****. :-)

--

Sir, I have done nothing to you yet you are a misogynist, a scoundrel
and clearly unmannered to me. As far as I am concerned you are dead