Why I love digital

Old April 5th 05, 11:56 AM
mike regish

Helicopters don't fly. They are so ugly, the earth repels them.

mke

"Larry" wrote in message

Actually, I think the a flying helicopter is an optical illusion.

I've looked at a few "UP CLOSE" and Im sure they cant really fly....

It a conspiracy I tell you, a conspiracy.

--
Larry Lynch
Mystic, Ct.

Old April 5th 05, 12:33 PM
Alan Adrian

"mike regish" wrote in message
Helicopters don't fly. They are so ugly, the earth repels them.

Spoken like a true siezed wing fan... =)

Al...

Old April 5th 05, 02:15 PM
Chris Brown

mike regish wrote:
Helicopters don't fly. They are so ugly, the earth repels them.

An interesting theory, but if true how do you explain the fact that Fiat
Multiplas manage to hold the road?
Old April 5th 05, 02:15 PM
Chris Brown

Old April 5th 05, 03:05 PM
Matt Silberstein

On Tue, 05 Apr 2005 13:15:33 GMT, in rec.photo.digital , Chris Brown
in

mike regish wrote:
Helicopters don't fly. They are so ugly, the earth repels them.

An interesting theory, but if true how do you explain the fact that Fiat
Multiplas manage to hold the road?

They look worse from above?

--
Matt Silberstein

Old April 5th 05, 03:16 PM
Owamanga

mike regish wrote:
Helicopters don't fly. They are so ugly, the earth repels them.

An interesting theory, but if true how do you explain the fact that Fiat
Multiplas manage to hold the road?

They look worse from above?

ROFL.

--