Breaking News: Help Indian to win the seo contest

Old March 12th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Arshad

Default Breaking News: Help Indian to win the seo contest

Hi, how are you friend?

Breaking News: If you are Indian just read below, you may get shocked?

I am from India and participated in Seo contest. Am only one who is
currently standing at 10th position in the world and 1st in India.
Need your help to get the Indian flag up all over the world, by
helping me

I know you can help the Indian so Indian people will get more exposure
in the world.

Let me tell you what i want from you?

I need some help from you plz....do u have any site or blogs?

I have participated in Seo contest where i want to rank my site at 1st
position in google for the term "seocontest2008"......that is why i
want more links for my site "http://
www.seocontest2008india.com/".....do you know any one or ur friends
who can keep my link at their site for only 1 month. If you have sites
or blogs you can also keep my link.

By using anchor text as "seocontest2008" and url as "http://
www.seocontest2008india.com"

Thanks
Waiting for your help
Old March 12th 08, 11:12 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Lew[_4_]

"Arshad" wrote in message
[...]

Why don't you phone call centers. They are all manned by Indians. Then when
they flood our phones with spam they can mention your aspirations to escape
from the call center world!!!!!!