Colorvision Printfix 3 in Queensland

Old September 3rd 08, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Eric Stevens

Default Colorvision Printfix 3 in Queensland

I expect to pass by air through Brisbane in the next week or two and I
need to pick up a Printfix 3 Pro (for printer color calibration) on
the way.

I would be grateful if someone could direct me to a sales outlet which
is likely to be able to sell one to me at a reasonable price.

Regards,

Eric Stevens
Old September 3rd 08, 06:33 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Bartram

"Eric Stevens" wrote

I expect to pass by air through Brisbane in the next week or two and I
need to pick up a Printfix 3 Pro (for printer color calibration) on
the way.
I would be grateful if someone could direct me to a sales outlet which
is likely to be able to sell one to me at a reasonable price.

A quick Google search didn't throw up any names I recognised from living in
Brisbane, and the item itself is made in Melbourne. Try emailing the makers
and ask for Qld retailers.

As for cost, I see $AU 930 quoted. Phew!

Paul

Old September 3rd 08, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 15:33:49 +1000, "Paul Bartram" p.bartram AT OR
NEAR mysoul.com.au wrote:

"Eric Stevens" wrote

I expect to pass by air through Brisbane in the next week or two and I
need to pick up a Printfix 3 Pro (for printer color calibration) on
the way.
I would be grateful if someone could direct me to a sales outlet which
is likely to be able to sell one to me at a reasonable price.

A quick Google search didn't throw up any names I recognised from living in
Brisbane, and the item itself is made in Melbourne. Try emailing the makers
and ask for Qld retailers.

As for cost, I see $AU 930 quoted. Phew!

Made in Melbourne? That's news to me. Are we talking about the same
thing?

See http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...ix%20Pro.shtml

http://www.photoreview.com.au/review...suite.aspx#top

Eric Stevens
Old September 4th 08, 06:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Paul Bartram

"Eric Stevens" wrote

Made in Melbourne? That's news to me. Are we talking about the same
thing?

See http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...ix%20Pro.shtml
http://www.photoreview.com.au/review...suite.aspx#top

Ah, obviously I made a bit of a Bush there, I could have sworn one link I
followed said it was, but that must have been a supplier.

I'll go stand in the corner...

Paul

Old September 4th 08, 12:06 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008 15:44:00 +1000, "Paul Bartram" p.bartram AT OR
NEAR mysoul.com.au wrote:

"Eric Stevens" wrote

Made in Melbourne? That's news to me. Are we talking about the same
thing?

See http://www.luminous-landscape.com/re...ix%20Pro.shtml
http://www.photoreview.com.au/review...suite.aspx#top

Ah, obviously I made a bit of a Bush there, I could have sworn one link I
followed said it was, but that must have been a supplier.

I'll go stand in the corner...

Would you like a bucket? :-)

Eric Stevens