B&H and Adorama Closed!

Old November 9th 05, 05:26 PM
Neil Harrington

Default I like B&H, but......

"ASAAR" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:48:23 -0500, Neil Harrington wrote:

It's not enough that he does so, he and his slightly saner buddy
can't simply do it and get on with their life, such as it is.

Speaking of which, it's mainly you and yours who are keeping this
frazzled thread going now, as you go around and around congratulating
yourselves for something or other. Your life doesn't lend itself to
getting
on with, I guess.

Touchy, touchy.

Eh?

I think it can easily be shown that you and your
buddy

No idea who my "buddy" is supposed to be.

have shared the largest number of self-congratulatory posts.
And your facts are either wrong or misleading. Ignoring the fact
that you've posted more than 400% more messages to this thread than
I have,

Probably because I've been replying to 400% more people than you have.

since you stated two days ago that "this conversation is
hereby ended", we've both posted 5 additional messages.

When I say "this conversation is hereby ended" it *is* ended with whoever I
said that to. It wasn't you.

But that
said, don't you think it's silly to complain that others who have
made no similar declaration would be the ones responsible for
keeping the thread going?

I haven't *complained* about that. I simply made the observation.

"Touchy, touchy."

If you stayed away as promised, the
thread would slowly (or quickly) peter out. I'd say that by not
staying away as promised,

Did you find that "promise" in the Ninth Amendment too? What are you doing,
playing Tweedle Dee to whatsisname's Tweedle Dumb?

*you* are most responsible for keeping the
thread going.

That certainly demonstrates that I must have enormous POWER, since my posts
here have been only a minority of the recent ones.

Oops. This makes my sixth post since your declaration. If you
add a sixth of your own, only time will tell.

Time has told.

Interestingly, I was plonked not for shouting or being abusive. I
received the threat that if in my reply I didn't agree with the
plonker's POV I would be plonked. Had I capitulated to that threat
it would have been a pathetic response on my part to a pathetic
threat.

Wow. That must have been a terrifying experience, and your courage in the
face of that, uh, threat is surely inspiring to all. If Bill Clinton were
still president he'd probably have given you a medal for it. Hey, if he
could give the Presidential Medal of Freedom, the nation's highest
civilian
award, to that old Chicago shakedown artist Jesse Jackson, then *you*
should
have gotten at least *something*, maybe the Order of the Spotted Dress or
something like that. Come to think of it, if John Kerry (the
self-described
"next JFK from Massachusetts") had only made the grade maybe he could
have
gotten you one of those Purple Hearts too. Oops, no, my bad, that calls
for
at least a self-inflicted wound requiring a Band-Aid.

Ah, the standard technique of the right wing Kool-Aid drinking
extremist, resorting to unnecessary slimy statements direct from the
playbook. What many people may not understand is that the extreme
right wing *needs* people such as the Clintons, Kennedys, Jackson,
Kerry, et al. to keep their base frenetic and salivating.

All God's creatures have some purpose, some place in the scheme of things, I
suppose. Clintons, Kennedys, Jacksons, tree slugs, rats, mosquitos etc.

I thought
that by now, long after the election, people would have been too
ashamed of those bogus Band-Aid charges to bring them back to life.

It's understood of course that to a leftist-liberal, "bogus" means
"thoroughly documented but I don't accept it anyway." Leftist-liberals
evidently believe reality can actually be demolished just that easily, by
steadfast refusal to accept it. All the Swift Boats Veterans' accusations
against Kerry have been completely and convincingly supported, but
Kerryistas still believe that if they only keep claiming they're "bogus,"
that will take care of it.

What's the matter with you, ASAAR? I used to think you were a reasonably
intelligent fellow. Had too many of those Hillary Specials down at
Kentucky
Fried Chicken? They're bad for you, you know. Deposit a lot of fat in the
brain.

Without a sufficient amount of fat, the brain stops functioning
normally, so I'm all in favor of the healthy, life-giving aspects
that can be gotten from a fresh, hot bucket of fried chicken.

Oy.

I don't usually go to KFC as I can do better with my own chicken
fryer. It's tastier, less greasy, and much more inexpensive by far.
I do go there maybe once every year or two, but I've never seen any
Hillary Specials. If she's gotten involved in a business
arrangement with Kentucky Fried Chicken I may well go there more
often. At least KFC has better fried chicken than the greasier fare
from Popeye's or the right wingettes served at Chick-Fil-A.

I'll have to take your word for it; I don't go to any of those places.

A Hillary Special consists of two small breasts, two large thighs, and two
left wings.

Neil