For the Netflix Subscribers Among Us

Old December 5th 16, 09:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Alan Browne

Default For the Netflix Subscribers Among Us - The Taxman Cometh

On 2016-12-02 12:53, John McWilliams wrote:
On 12/1/16 PDT 5:09 PM, PeterN wrote:

My fave is the A-hole who honked, impatiently as I am making a right
turn into a parking lot, and I am stopped because of the car in
front of
me. Of course the A-hole couldn't pass because he was right on my tail.
I must admit that I gave the car in front of me a lot of room.

Golly gee! You being inconsiderate of traffic behind you and you
complain?! Really?

As he said, the A-hole put himself too close to maneuver.

I doubt I'd do different in taking my sweet time.

Some time ago I didn't cross on a green light because it was jammed on
the other side (a fellow doing an immediate left turn into a small store
parking lot). Guy behind me (pickup truck of course) was going bananas
on horn and high beams. The gods smiled, by the time the guy across
cleared, I was able to go on the yellow leaving trucky boy behind on the
red. Not like he couldn't see what was going on.

That's a bit different, and Peter explained his situation better. My
only point is if one has created a bottleneck, it's up to him to clear
it as soon as possible, regardless of the boorish behavior to the rear.

Don't agree, that just rewards the boor.

--
"If war is God's way of teaching Americans geography,
then recession is His way of teaching everyone a
Old December 5th 16, 10:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
PeterN[_6_]

On 2016-12-02 12:53, John McWilliams wrote:
[...]

We are not talking about any significant period of time, possibly a
minute or two. Besides on a four lane road, all non A-holes have room to
go around safely.

--
PeterN
Old December 6th 16, 04:13 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
John McWilliams

On 12/5/16 PDT 1:19 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
John McWilliams wrote:

On 12/3/16 PDT 8:39 AM, android wrote:
In article ,
"Mayayana" wrote:

TV show mythology, too.
And he's not even actually the President for another
month and a half!

Thank's for your effort...

A grand explanation! Indeed, thanks on behalf of all halfwits and non-US
residents. (Two separate groups to be sure, though there's some overlapping)

(And plurals do not take an apostrophe.)

It was short for "Thank is given for your effort...", one and only
one... :-ppp

The apostrophe is wrong, period. Thanks are given! Thanks for your
effort. Whatever.
Old December 6th 16, 06:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
android

"Mayayana" wrote:

TV show mythology, too.
And he's not even actually the President for another
month and a half!

Thank's for your effort...

A grand explanation! Indeed, thanks on behalf of all halfwits and non-US
residents. (Two separate groups to be sure, though there's some
overlapping)

(And plurals do not take an apostrophe.)

It was short for "Thank is given for your effort...", one and only
one... :-ppp

The apostrophe is wrong, period. Thanks are given! Thanks for your
effort. Whatever.

That is an opinion. Useless thou. This ain't for print you know and
stuff like that wont be detected by any typodetector... GOAT!
--
teleportation kills
Old December 6th 16, 06:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
android

"Mayayana" wrote:

TV show mythology, too.
And he's not even actually the President for another
month and a half!

Thank's for your effort...

A grand explanation! Indeed, thanks on behalf of all halfwits and non-US
residents. (Two separate groups to be sure, though there's some
overlapping)

(And plurals do not take an apostrophe.)

It was short for "Thank is given for your effort...", one and only
one... :-ppp

The apostrophe is wrong, period. Thanks are given! Thanks for your
effort. Whatever.

That is an opinion. Useless thou. This ain't for print you know and
stuff like that wont be revealed by any typodetector... GOAT!
--
teleportation kills