Canon EF300mm f/4 L USM

Old September 1st 03, 03:50 PM
Don Coon

Default Canon EF300mm f/4 L USM

Larry, here's a hint. Put it up for auction on Ebay. You'll get the best
price that way. Bidders are often nuts : ) They start out making reasonable
bids and usually in the final minutes someone just wants to "win" rather
than make a good deal.

I've sold used lenses for prices above what the buyer could have paid for
new at B&H. Go figure.

It's a sellers market. Just post excellent pictures and a good writeup with
links to manufacturer's specs, etc.
It's easy to do,

Best of Luck!

"LarryLarry2003" wrote in message
FS: Canon EF300 f/4 L USM with both original caps, tripod mount, and

original
Canon leather hard case. Glass is perfect. A few minor paint scratches on

the
hood, near the body mount and mostly on the tripod mount.

JPEGs available.

Lisa Horton tells me $725 (my original price) is a bit steep, and she

should
know since she sold the same lens recently. So make me an offer. Add $25

USPS
Priority Mail shipping and insurance in US.

Larry

Old September 5th 03, 08:01 PM
Jerry C.

This newsgroup is well served by sellers that wish to sell used
equipment at a fair price. Coon, "here's a hint". Perhaps this salves
your conscience, but you are not doing RPM35 a service by encouraging
reasonable sellers of used gear to go to Ebay.

Jerry Cipriano
--------------------------------

----------------------------------

Old September 10th 03, 02:20 PM
C & M

I have to disagree. This lens can be bought new for $800.

Old September 11th 03, 04:12 AM
Tom Pfeiffer

Really? Since it was discontinued several years ago, where would you go for
a new one?

KEH has a used one in EX+ condition for $819, please provide us a link to
the $800 new one.

Tom P.