[SI] N, T, and X will be up tomorrow

Old April 22nd 13, 06:14 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default [SI] N, T, and X will be up tomorrow

I'm waiting for some late entries, so I'll hold the galery for another
day until they arrive.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/n_t_x

Old April 23rd 13, 01:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Bowser

Default N, T, and X will be up tomorrow

On Mon, 22 Apr 2013 15:30:54 -0700 (PDT), RichA
wrote:

On Apr 22, 1:14*pm, Bowser wrote:
I'm waiting for some late entries, so I'll hold the galery for another
day until they arrive.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/n_t_x

That category was really weak. Far too broad, no challenge to
people. People don't really respond to vague or weak challenges.
Just my opinion.

You don't participate. Why do you care?

JMO...
Old April 23rd 13, 02:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:

On Apr 22, 1:14*pm, Bowser wrote:
I'm waiting for some late entries, so I'll hold the galery for another
day until they arrive.

http://www.pbase.com/shootin/n_t_x

That category was really weak. Far too broad, no challenge to
people. People don't really respond to vague or weak challenges.
Just my opinion.

You don't participate. Why do you care?

JMO...

He has once.

Savageduck

Old April 26th 13, 08:20 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Robert Coe

:
: http://www.pbase.com/shootin/n_t_x
:
: That category was really weak. Far too broad, no challenge to
: people. People don't really respond to vague or weak challenges.
: Just my opinion.

Though I don't subscribe to the catty comments that opinion brought you from
some quarters, I really don't think it's true of this group. If anything we
jump at any excuse to submit something from our comfort zones. (Which, BTW, I
don't think is necessarily a bad thing.)

That said, the turnout wasn't so hot this month. But it was tax time in the
U.S., and few of us are rich enough to have someone else handle our financial
affairs. So maybe it'll be better next time.

Bob

Tomorrow David Starr In The Darkroom 0 May 8th 07 11:21 PM
Photos at hospital tomorrow [email protected] Digital Photography 14 January 24th 06 03:50 AM
Tomorrow I will finally have... DD 35mm Photo Equipment 23 November 12th 05 07:31 PM
FA: Nikon SB-80 DX (ends tomorrow) SC Miata General Equipment For Sale 0 April 17th 04 04:43 PM
FA: Nikon SB-80 DX (ends tomorrow) SC Miata 35mm Equipment for Sale 0 April 17th 04 04:42 PM