Ex-Apple scumbag Wozniak accused of running scam for-profit school

Old October 4th 18, 03:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Ex-Apple scumbag Wozniak accused of running scam for-profit school

In article ,

another ignorant troll. woz is the farthest thing from a scumbag.
Old October 4th 18, 04:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 10/4/2018 10:03 AM, nospam wrote:
In article ,
RichA wrote:

another ignorant troll. woz is the farthest thing from a scumbag.

That is not the point. The question is was the online program worth the
cost; and was it oversold.
Woz could well have been scammed,too. But it is rather clear that his
"review" of the course material was at best, cursory.
A poor student may very well blame the instructor.
BTW, did you see the entire CBS program.

--
PeterN
Old October 4th 18, 06:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

another ignorant troll. woz is the farthest thing from a scumbag.

That is not the point.

it is the point, since rich claimed woz is a scumbag. he is not. rich
is trolling, as usual.

The question is was the online program worth the
cost; and was it oversold.
Woz could well have been scammed,too. But it is rather clear that his
"review" of the course material was at best, cursory.
A poor student may very well blame the instructor.

i'm not commenting on the case itself, which i have not reviewed (nor
has rich and i doubt you have either), although i find it very unlikely
that woz would try to scam people. he's not that kind of person.

BTW, did you see the entire CBS program.

which cbs program? they have more than one.
Old October 5th 18, 09:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 10/4/2018 1:20 PM, nospam wrote:
In article , PeterN
wrote:

another ignorant troll. woz is the farthest thing from a scumbag.

That is not the point.

it is the point, since rich claimed woz is a scumbag. he is not. rich
is trolling, as usual.

We Your response implied the article was a troll.

The question is was the online program worth the
cost; and was it oversold.
Woz could well have been scammed,too. But it is rather clear that his
"review" of the course material was at best, cursory.
A poor student may very well blame the instructor.

i'm not commenting on the case itself, which i have not reviewed (nor
has rich and i doubt you have either),

Wrong.

although i find it very unlikely
that woz would try to scam people. he's not that kind of person.

I never met him. I guess you know him well.

BTW, did you see the entire CBS program.

which cbs program? they have more than one.

On that very subject. But you being your usual argumentative self,
conveniently forgets about context.

--
PeterN
Old October 6th 18, 01:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ken Hart[_4_]

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/woz-u-s...aise-concerns/

On that very subject. But you being your usual argumentative self,
conveniently forgets about context.

In the original web link
(https://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/...or-profit.html
), Woz says "“I’m not involved in any operations aspects so I can’t
answer your questions,” he told Business Insider. “I don’t know anything
about those aspects.”
The school says "Wozniak reviews the school’s curriculum."

Kinda sounds like Woz didn't do his due diligence sufficiently.

--
Ken Hart

Old October 6th 18, 03:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

wrote:

[...]

The criticism sounds more like course material rather than curriculum.
There is a considerable difference.

Eric Stevens
Old October 6th 18, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , PeterN
wrote:

another ignorant troll. woz is the farthest thing from a scumbag.

That is not the point.

it is the point, since rich claimed woz is a scumbag. he is not. rich
is trolling, as usual.

We Your response implied the article was a troll.

trolling is exactly what it was.
trolling is what rich does.

The question is was the online program worth the
cost; and was it oversold.
Woz could well have been scammed,too. But it is rather clear that his
"review" of the course material was at best, cursory.
A poor student may very well blame the instructor.

i'm not commenting on the case itself, which i have not reviewed (nor
has rich and i doubt you have either),

Wrong.

you've read the briefs? or just the linkbait articles?

although i find it very unlikely
that woz would try to scam people. he's not that kind of person.

I never met him. I guess you know him well.

one need not have met him to know that, however, i have met him, and
more than once.

BTW, did you see the entire CBS program.

which cbs program? they have more than one.

On that very subject. But you being your usual argumentative self,
conveniently forgets about context.

ad hominem.