Fujimoto Color Processors or Similar?

Old October 3rd 20, 04:39 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Vikesh Kapoor

Default Fujimoto Color Processors or Similar?

Hello!

I'm looking to construct a color darkroom at home.
Anyone looking to sell a tabletop color processor ie. Fujimoto CP-31/CP-51, etc.

Thank you!
Old October 13th 20, 03:39 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Dimitris Tzortzakakis

Στις 3/10/2020 6:39 π.μ., ο Vikesh Kapoor *γραψε:
Hello!

I'm looking to construct a color darkroom at home.
Anyone looking to sell a tabletop color processor ie. Fujimoto CP-31/CP-51, etc.

Thank you!

so there are still people intending to print colour photos
manually!!processing manually RA4 colour prints I would call at this
time and age the embodiment of masochism. as I so foolishly gave all my
gear away thinking that digital photography is the next best thing
besides sliced bread, to set up a new colour darkroom seems extremely
difficult, to procure a colour enlarger and a paper tank in the least,
and the chemicals and papers from Germany since noone stocks them
anymore here. I scan them and print them on my Canon Pixam MX925.I have
a traditional darkroom for B&W.With a meopta enlarger.as for your
question there must be plenty of them on surplus, just as there are
enlargers, and I was looking for years until I found the match!
Old June 3rd 21, 02:12 PM posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Abandoned_Trolley[_2_]

On 03/10/2020 04:39, Vikesh Kapoor wrote:
Hello!

I'm looking to construct a color darkroom at home.
Anyone looking to sell a tabletop color processor ie. Fujimoto CP-31/CP-51, etc.

Thank you!

Have you managed to resolve this problem yet ?

AT