Old February 10th 06, 11:00 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default 5 problems with digicams - solutions/recommendations?

"Randall Ainsworth" wrote:
Mackie wrote:

Explain to me what a cowards opinion is. Are you not getting it,

OPINIONS
DON'T NEED REASONS and I DON'T GIVE A F*** what you think of my opinion.

Go
argue with 'Xiaoding' for a while, I think he said HP sucks ass. Why

don't
you go find out if he has any proof, perhaps video evidence, of HP

sucking
someones ass.

I haven't been following the thread, but if someone said that HP
cameras suck ass - they're right.

What is it about HP cameras that makes them "suck ass"?

Jon