Old August 21st 03, 01:32 AM
MARRIEDNYC

Default For Sale Minolta Maxxum 3000i Like NEW

For Sale Minolta Maxxum 3000i Like NEW
Hi,
I apologize if I am posting here outside NG guidelines but I figured someone
here might actually get some use out of this thing. First let me tell you I got
this as a gift some time ago (maybe ten years?) and tried using it maybe ten
times and never got into the photography thing so I put it in a padded bad and
put it away and never touched it again. It is in great shape , has all the lens
covers as well as straps and original paperwork. I am selling the actual camera
body , Sakar AF28-70 lens , a Minolta Maxxum D314i Flash and a 55mm haze UV
filter. I will take the best offer , as I have no idea what it is worth. email
me (removeit) with any questions. I will be away until Sunday so if you eamil
me I wont be able to respond till then.
THANKS
Mike