Old June 1st 17, 11:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.

Default Screenshot! (was - Where I keep my spare cats)

On 01/06/2017 11:13, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Thu, 01 Jun 2017 08:10:45 GMT
in rec.photo.digital, wrote:

On 01/06/2017 07:31, Diesel wrote:
Well, I wasn't a kid when I worked for Malwarebytes. Do you
understand what's involved in reverse engineering potentially
malicious 0day binaries?

Then SHOW folk just how good you are with such things!

With pleasure.

What malware can you find at the LIVE web page, Dustin?

Oh, you mean the site in my signature?

I imaged the site the other day..So, unless something 'new' has been
added in the past few days, it has no 'live malware' to speak of.

From the link you shared (which I confirmed is still active)

Suspicious domain detected. Details: http://sucuri.net/malware/malware-en...listed35?post1
script type="text/javascript" src="http://windows-web-browsers.co.cc/alert/"

It doesn't like the co.cc link. Which presently points to a 'dead'
domain that's been effectively parked and is available for your
taking, if you wanted it.

And sucuri wrongly automatically calls it malware and provides this
reason for it's justification:

A suspicious code was identified loading content from a blacklisted
domain.

so the domain was blacklisted, supposedly, and this somehow makes
having it in tekriders site 'malware'; Not ****ing hardly.

https://www.verisign.com/en_US/domai...es/index.xhtml
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.cc

And as far as sucuri goes, take them with a large salt shaker:

https://www.whitefirdesign.com/blog/...heir-services/

Now, you owe me David. I'll let you know what I want at a later date.

Securi has done a LIVE check on the site for me.

This if the result: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/www.tekrider.net

Securi has MUCH better standing in the community that you, Dustin!

Read their web site for details: https://sucuri.net/

It's quite expensive though. :-(

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it." (Albert Schweitzer)