Old May 31st 17, 12:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
-hh

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 10:23:25 PM UTC-4 (& 11:04:02 PM UTC-4) Diesel wrote:
-hh wrote:
On Tuesday, May 30, 2017 at 8:30:48 PM UTC-4, Diesel wrote:
"David B. wrote:

On 30/05/2017 22:05, Diesel said ...

David Brooks never fails to pick far less
than comparable skillset persons to compete with me. ROFL.
He's reliable like that.

Dustin - you are ****ed! :-P

ROFL. If I didn't know you as well as I do, I'd almost (well, no
not really) believe what you have to say. As it is though, you're
a known stalker who uses people to stalk and harass others
whenever you can until they realize what you're doing.

And what Dustin is currently doing ... isn't stalking &
harassment? /S

I'm not stalking David, and, I'm not harassing him simply by
responding to his bull**** posts.

Yet 45 minutes later (second post):

"...yes, it's in very poor taste. yes, it was designed to annoy and
bring up an emotional response of one of the worst kinds. Yes, it
as intentional....I call it, justified, payback, myself."

Bipolar much?

"Dance, puppet, Dance!".

Awe...I'm really sorry about deflating your ego a bit.

Deflating? You're the one who's busy contorting into pedant minutia to try
to claim an "Install" success, while still having to acknowledge that sans
chmod +x, it still won't run: you failed the pragmatism test, kid.

Similarly, you're the one who's trying to push on asking if some random
one-shot gig for writing some program as a kid counts as a "job". Truth
is, if you had anything more on your professional resume, you wouldn't
have needed to have bothered to ask. By the pedantry that you're trying
to apply, I've thus supposedly also had a career as a photo pro, because
I have on occasion received requests for my works gotten compensation.
Sorry, but I don't adhere to such weakly built claims.

-hh