Old February 11th 06, 01:35 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom

Default What's annoying ( UC) - long

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 19:05:42 -0500, G- Blank

John wrote:

And the cost of 4 little nukes wouldn't have been so significant as
9.11 .

Thats absurd John. Granted I for one count the cost
of 9.11's innocent lives greatly but if our species is ever to truly
evolve past aggression we "moral" nations that have nuclear weaponry
must one day put them aside- & not use them.

Heck, I'm with you on this but unfortunaterly rich boys from countries
like Saudi Arabia offer little choice. Sometimes it's an "us or them"
equation.Personally I'd love to see every nuke taken apart, and the
scrap metal used for something good while simultaneously lowering or
even eliminating the cost of supporting such a useless arsenal as 500+
nukes.

Of course none of this is likely to happen in our lifetimes as the
politicos that run our country won't allow it. Too much pac money
involved. How about if we took that scrap metal and the uranium and
made an atomic-powered electric railway ?

==
John - Photographer & Webmaster
www.puresilver.org - www.xs750.net