Old August 3rd 04, 11:21 PM
Heikki Siltala

Default My first digicam shots - comments are welcome

Hi all!

A short version: some of my first digicam shots can be seen at
http://www.heikkisiltala.com. I would appreciate comments on how they look
like. Constructive comments that help to develop my skills are also welcome.

A long version: a have had a dream to start taking photos as a hobby. Little
more than a month a ago I invested 179 euros on low-end 3x zoom 4Mpixel
digicam (Nytech ND-4020 aka Konica Digital Revio KD-4000) and started
shooting. I have managed to take some shots that look decent to me. Since
I'm just a beginner and learning the world outside "automatic program" I
would like receive comments on how my photos look like, is there something
that I did wrong and is there something that I could make better. So, the
photos can be found at http://www.heikkisiltala.com and I'm waiting for your
comments. Please note that I was forced to resize the photos down and to
jpeg compress them due to lack of space on the server.

--
Heikki