Old December 25th 03, 06:09 PM

In rec.photo.digital The Spectre wrote:
WTF, is going on with the price of used 35mm equipment? I can not believe
that Nikon F5's, F4's, n90s's etc.. and associated Nikon f2.8 lenses and
accessories are selling for so little. I mean come on I saw an F5 with MF-28
sell for $725.00!!! And that was after the seller reduced it twice. These
are still current production $1500 - $2000 cameras. Also, f2.8 glass is many
times half of new price. Makes me wish I had an extra grand laying around.

Those cameras are superb, but they're going the way of the dodo bird.
More and more people are moving to digital medium, and away from film.
This is why Kodak's film sales is dropping like a rock.