Old December 25th 03, 02:46 PM
JK

Film cameras go up in value? Perhaps when typewriters go up in value?
Perhaps there are a few very rare typewriters that go up in value based
on demand from nostalgic collectors, but most typewriters just end up in
the trash.

Dennis O'Connor wrote:

It is not the end of the world - and I have added to my C330 bodies, lenses,
recently for pennies on the dollar, so I'm pleased...
IF I choose to go seriously digital I will keep my F5 bodies and simply add
D1X, or whatever, to the body count and keep shooting... It's like the stock
market - on paper I may have a loss but until I sell it's only scribbles on
paper - and it may go up..

Cheers ... Denny
"The Spectre" wrote in message
.. .
WTF, is going on with the price of used 35mm equipment? I can not believe
that Nikon F5's, F4's, n90s's etc.. and associated Nikon f2.8 lenses and
accessories are selling for so little. I mean come on I saw an F5 with

MF-28
sell for $725.00!!! And that was after the seller reduced it twice. These
are still current production $1500 - $2000 cameras. Also, f2.8 glass is

many
times half of new price. Makes me wish I had an extra grand laying around.