Old December 25th 03, 01:34 PM
Paul Rubin

"The Spectre" writes:
WTF, is going on with the price of used 35mm equipment? I can not
believe that Nikon F5's, F4's, n90s's etc.. and associated Nikon
f2.8 lenses and accessories are selling for so little. I mean come
on I saw an F5 with MF-28 sell for $725.00!!! And that was after the
seller reduced it twice. These are still current production $1500 -
$2000 cameras. Also, f2.8 glass is many times half of new
price. Makes me wish I had an extra grand laying around.

Oh man, that is scary. I thought prices of this stuff went up around
the end of the year. What's a nice F3 going for? What about an FM2?
I never got around to unloading mine. Guess I'll still be (non-)using
it for an awful long time then. Sigh.