Old January 28th 18, 02:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

Default It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

On Sat, 27 Jan 2018 17:29:57 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 28/01/2018 01:12, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, Davoud wrote
(in article ):

Savageduck:
So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

And YOU for replying to every stupid troll who comes along. Drawn like
a moth to a flame you are. Just kill-file the *******s and get back to
the business of the group.

Sad to saying in this case you are correct. I have given him the benefit of
doubt with some of his r.p.d. posts where his queries have seemed genuine,
but I guess no good deed will go unpunished. So kill-filing him is probably
the only real solution.

I am FAR from being stupid, Leonard

Didn't you EVER have 'hinky' feelings when you were at work?

...and I am getting one from you right now. You should temper your obsession,
that said you have gone too far, and I am done with dealing with you.

Nospam and others warned us all about this guy from the start. He
shows *every* sign of being a nutcase in *every* post. I'm sure you
weren't so trusting as a cop.