Old December 23rd 17, 02:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Ping Duck

On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 07:43:04 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Dec 22, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 12/22/2017 9:56 AM, Savageduck wrote:
On Dec 22, 2017, PeterN wrote
(in article ):

On 12/21/2017 10:40 PM, Savageduck wrote:

With my right click after selecting a bracket in Bridge I get a sub-menu
with Open (default); Open In (a list of all the installed apps which can
open the file type); and Open in Camera RAW.
This is what it looks like:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h9nomutlmruz9sd/screenshot_263.png

Here is what I get, steps included.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/18bh30m3vycoamx/Aurora%20issue.zip?dl=0

Zip files! Why are you trying to open zip files with Aurora?

You don't need Aurora to open the file. It is a record of the steps, and
the final screenshot of my result.
It is definitely not the same as yours, and I can't figure out why. Last
night I sent it to Macphun help.

OK! That might be what you intended, but for whatever reason Dropbox seems to
be choking on your zip file. I tried downloading it and I don’t get a .zip
file. I get a Google Chrome file with this name: Problem_20171222_0943.mht
and I am not able to open it in anything, let alone unzip it.

I hope that the folks at Macphun can open it, if that is what you sent them.

I tried opening it and I finished up with a splurge for Edge (which I
have never used).

Eric Stevens