Old December 6th 13, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Alan Browne

Default [SI] PBase site renewal

On 2013.12.05, 21:44 , Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 5:53 PM, Michael Benveniste wrote:
On 12/2/2013 12:28 PM, Bowser wrote:
The PBase site is up for renewal. I have no plans to renew it. If
anyone out there wants to renew it, let me know and I'll send the
login info.

I think we're done here.

Site renewed for 1 year, after which it will fade away like
an old Kodacolor negative. I have no plans to run any SI's.

I've finished verifying the download (I did miss one shootin...)

So you can change the password now Michael.

I'll post the whole thing to Dropbox at some point in my next ISP cap cycle.

Cheers,
Alan

--
"The radio was once expected to promote international understanding and
co-operation;