Old March 4th 05, 05:39 PM
jimkramer

wrote in message
ups.com...
I am writing an article about "red eye" effect of people and animals.
What I noticed is when you take a photo of the same animal, its eyes
can have different colors on different photos or even its left and
right eyes has different colors on the same photo. I think this depends
on the angle at which you take a photo, rather than on tapetal color.
Am I right? I never heard of it before, so it is just my assumption...

Please see the photos of the animals:
http://www.colorpilot.com/redeye_effect01.html
all 6 pictures of a dog show actually the same dog...

What do you think?

Natalia

Definitely reflection, check out the floor.
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/2517.JPG
Jim