Old November 9th 18, 10:01 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Color Science

On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 16:01:28 -0800, Savageduck
wrote:

On Nov 8, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 02:42:27 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Wednesday, 7 November 2018 23:37:36 UTC, Savageduck wrote:
On Nov 7, 2018, Eric Stevens wrote
(in ):

Something on-topic for a change: U Tube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMfC...&fbclid=IwAR37
9NIe
scWYXY09k0OCP5UuDIZ7sgmAt-socH7vuf-FFuwzOcpWqeg3VvI
or http://tinyurl.com/y9f6zbxw

I know someone who will like this. :-)

It just shows that most (not all) of us are biased in justifying, and
reinforcing the choices we made when making camera purchase decisions.

And it's not just photography it goes for many things in life.
I notice it in politics even though I've tried to aviod the US mid-terms
elections I've noticed it, I guess I need to be quicker on the draw.. that
is in changing channels.

That said, I have few complaints with my move from Nikon to Fujifilm, and
while two years ago, I was second guessing myself by not going with a
D500, I
am more than happy with my X-T3.

...and thanks for posting something on topic. ;-)

I wonder what camera Trump would chose :-D

A Pratchett?

Naah! A Zorki.

http://www.sovietcams.com/index.php?1136145551

I think he would like the little man inside the camera painting the
picture to order. :-)

Eric Stevens