Old October 17th 18, 07:31 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Photoshop Coming to the iPad

On 17/10/2018 13:57, Davoud wrote:
From the Adobe Max conference, in Adobe's own words, "Now, this is not
a Photoshop-like application made for the iPad, this is real Photoshop
on the iPad."

It will be interesting to see a comparison (in both performance and
price) between this and Serif's Affinity Photo (~$25):

https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/photo/

If it's a subscription service or requires an Adobe ID I know a number
of folk who won't be tempted.

In any case, how good to folk find the iPad for photo editing? For me,
the very simple crop, rotation, and perhaps a little levels and colour
temperature adjustment of photos taken by the iPad (unusual) or Android
phone (quite often) are more than enough, but I do rely on the home PC
for any "serious" editing.

--
Cheers,
David