Old March 15th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
K W Hart

Default Nikon Uses Canon 5D2 Footage To Promote D800

"Chloe" wrote in message
nd.com...
On 12/03/2012 4:18 PM, Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 6, 4:56 pm, wrote:

I've seen the results from D800 video and they blow any 5D stuff out of
the water. Project it on a big screen cinema and Canon hasn't got a hope
of getting close to it.

I call bull****. Where have you seen any video results of the D800
that blows the 5D out of the water?
Maybe you meant it just blows?

Ahhh, yeas! I see the Canon worshipper is still on his knees. I guess its
the best position from which to blow with your old 5D.

I'm trying to figure out how to do video with my Canon FX. At 24 frames per
second, a single roll of film would be only one second (or 1.5 seconds),
assuming I could operate the shutter release and film advance that fast- I
seriously doubt it. Of course, I could load up all my Canon FX's and shoot 8
minutes of video.
Maybe if I want to shoot video, I should get a video camera and use my still
cameras for still photos, something they are good at.