Old June 3rd 18, 10:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default How can smartphone cameras work thru scratched lenses?

On Sat, 2 Jun 2018 06:18:43 +0100, David Taylor
wrote:

On 01/06/2018 23:42, Eric Stevens wrote:
[] It seems I don't have to read it at all if I'm relying on you to
explain it.

Use the kill-file, Eric. Save yourself (and everyone else) a lot of
needless effort! You know you'll never be able to answer Mr. (Im)Perfect.

The problem is that every now and then he actually writes something
both sensible and useful. I've already decided to ignore him for most
practical purposes. A problem is that other people won't. Maybe a kill
file is the answer.

Eric Stevens