Old August 26th 05, 07:00 PM
george

"Jerry L" wrote in message
ups.com...
Be honest: a second-hand Nikon product has no warranty. The warranty
does not transfer to the second or third owner.

Dishonest statement: "Comes in box with blank warranty paper(Nikon USA,
5 years)"

I don't see that as dishonest at all. It means that it IS a Nikon USA
product which
means that the buyer can PAY Nikon USA to fix it...they supposedly won't fix
non-Nikon USA product even if you do offer to pay. I think this is
something of
value to consider when buying used.

If you happen to be a Nikon USA dealer, the blank warranty is good;
but a used Nikon body does not have a warranty.
= = =
NewsGRP User wrote:
5 day listing

Thanks for looking.