Old March 5th 05, 01:03 AM
Robert Scott

"Dewitt" wrote in message
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 22:38:22 GMT, "Robert Scott"
wrote:

Interesting. I received the recall letter a couple days ago and
called today. I also talked to someone who's English wasn't great,
but I told her I received a recall notice and she asked for the model
number of the charger. She said they would send me a mailer to return
the charger (I can keep the batteries) and they would send me a full
refund after they received the charger. The number I called was
1-800-332-5368.

That's the number I called. I received another e-mail from the dealer
tonight. He said Panasonic was only refunding $24.00 and he would give me
additional store credit....

Did you buy your charger directly from Panasonic? Since I didn't, I'm
wondering how they'll come up with a refund figure -- they didn't ask my
purchase price. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Good shooting,
Bob Scott