Old September 11th 17, 07:42 AM posted to comp.sys.mac.apps,alt.comp.os.windows-10,rec.photo.digital
Your Name[_2_]

Default Technical & legal background using copyrighted fonts in custom road signs in PowerPoint

On 2017-09-11 03:03:06 +0000, Mayayana said:
"Your Name" wrote

| HTML. And fonts can be embedded, base 64 encoded.
| There may be a size limit. I'm not sure about that.
|
| But you still need an app to be able to edit the HTML ... easily, so
| that rules out manually tweaking the underlying code in a text editor.

All that's required is a text editor. HTML and CSS
are plain text. But it does require that the author
know HTML well enough to get the layout they want.
And all the reecipients are guaranteed to be able
to load and read an HTML file. Images can also be
embedded as base 64. HTML is by far the most
adaptable format for graphical pages that need
to display on any system.

If the author is not experienced with HTML there
are plenty of free "wysiwyg" HTML editors. But it
does require some experience to get the page design
to behave.

Yep, that's why I said "easily". Using HTML would likely make the whole
thing more difficult than using PowerPoint. :-)