Old July 4th 15, 03:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_6_]

Default hdr question

On 7/3/2015 10:13 PM, Bill W wrote:
On Fri, 03 Jul 2015 21:56:11 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

This was a 5 exposure HDR, converted to BW. The HDR rendition and the BW
conversion were done using NIK software. No other modifications were
made. I cannot undertand why the vertical post on the door is so blurry,
compared to the ret of the image. What did I misss?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/97242118/20150703_Amish_0105_HDR.jpg

Something appears to have gone very wrong. The whole image looks
blurry to me, but it looks like a multiple exposure in general. I
don't know if I'm seeing moire, or something else. Did the camera move
between exposures? Or did something else change? Did you use a tripod?

Then again, I'm sure others here will have a better analysis.

I was trying hand held. I know I should not have been too lazy to get a
tripod. I also want to test the ghost reduction. Does the tractor look
blurry?

--
PeterN