Old December 9th 14, 11:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

Default Here is another portfolio worth looking at

On Tue, 9 Dec 2014 04:58:55 -0800 (PST), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Tuesday, 9 December 2014 07:17:10 UTC, Sandman wrote:
In article , Eric Stevens wrote:

http://www.robertboesch.ch/en/

I particularly recommend AdvertisingMammut

Just organising these photographs would be a feat in itself. --

The clone tool in Photoshop isn't all that hard to use...

How do you use the clone tool for organising ?

They are not cloned.

When you see 26 identically dressed mountain guides standing on a rock
pinnacle, you know that Robert Bosch photographed 26 identically
dressed mountain guides standing on a rock pinnacle.

The shot of 200 identically dressed skiers descending Meischee-Frutt
in Obwalden entailed selecting the skiers from the more than 4000
people who applied from all around the world.

These photographs were made for Mammut
http://www.mammut.ch/en/index.html and you will find some of them on
their site.

I encountered them not through the Mammut site but an article in the
New Zealand 'Pro Photographer' magazine.

Eric Stevens