Old October 6th 10, 08:17 PM
André Lachaine André Lachaine is offline
Junior Member

Here what I can say about this film if it's the same. In 1995 I used a Kodak film #5055 CSY, B&W 35mm film and the name was COSMOS. It came in 12 exposures and the speed was 400. I developed it in Rodinal 1:25 for 7 min at 24°C. The negative was very nice with well balanced contrasts a bit grainy but not more than a Tri-X 400.
This product appeared on the shelves just on few occasions in 1995 – 96 or so.
May be are we taking about the same product ?

Andrew