Old February 22nd 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Default Pentax's Specialty on Alignment!

LOL.

"RiceHigh" wrote in message
oups.com...
First see this Pentax official website:-

http://www.pentaxslr.com/lenses

Look! It is really funny that some lens hoods are misaligned, and that
there are some with rear caps and some don't. What a serious piece of
work! And, one can see how serious the working attitude of their staff!

I previously think that I was really unlucky with all kinds of
alignment problems with Pentax DSLRs and lenses (full story told he
http://www.geocities.com/ricehigh/A_...rporation.html).

It now seems that there are even more obvious "alignment" errors shown
at their official Webplace in the Cyberspace. Really funny and
interesting! It is very funny to learn that there is no difference
between the real-world factory and virtual place of theirs afterall.