Old March 18th 05, 05:22 PM
Scott W

Dr. Joel M. Hoffman wrote:
If it was my machine, I would charge more too, because they need to
change the roll of paper. I wish I had some place near me that had a

machine with 12" paper -- the largest I know of maxes out at 8x10.

I'm amazed how easy it is to get 8x10 and how hard it is to get 8x12.
I find 8x10 a fairly useless size because of the cropping.

-Joel

You might try Costco, it seems that their print sizes are all 3:2
aspect ratio or very close to it. I get 12 x 18 prints there and
whereas I am not sure I think they may have a 8 x 12 size.

Scot