Old October 24th 13, 11:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Tech Support?

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Is that always true as you've told me it isn't.

I have told you no such thing. Now you're lying.

I'm not lying I'm asking.

Where above is that question? No question mark and not forrmulated like a question.

If "Is that always true as you've told me it isn't" isn't a question then it's a statement.

Sigh, the carousel again. That's why I said that I've told you no such
thing.

So what does always mean.

Maybe you should consult a dictionary when you don't know what a word means?

See caught you out there do you know what a dictonary is for ?

Yes.

I know what it means

So stop asking me then.

You seem to think it has a differnt meaning that is the point isn't it.

How things "seem" to you is of no concern to me. I know what it means and
I use it appropriately.

So how can you use the word always....

I use it when appropriate by typing it or saying it. Is this really a serious question?

Yes, how do you know you'rte using it correctly ?

By being aware of its definition.

You are foreign afterall ...

What that has to do with anyting it anyone's guess. You are supposedly a
native speaker and struggle immensly trying to formulate simple parsable
sentences.

--
Sandman[.net]