Old July 13th 15, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default EXIF layered on to image?

On 2015-07-13 12:18, Tony Cooper wrote:
I could make it work with a screen shot, but your suggestion seems to
be impractical. The idea (as I understand it) is to superimpose the
EXIF data on the image so the image can be viewed

Depends on how the data is presented. Starting with what I describe and
with your favourite editing techniques, one should be able to wash away
all of the datascreen background leaving black or white (or whatever)
text with a clear background. Slap a layer of that and you're done.

Doing this for a lot of photos would be tedious of course.