Old July 13th 15, 04:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

Default EXIF layered on to image?

On 2015-07-13 10:48, Tony Cooper wrote:
On Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:17:39 +1000, Peter Jason wrote:

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:34:41 -0700, Savageduck

On 2015-07-13 02:59:57 +0000, Peter Jason said:

Win7 ult, Win8 pro, Photoshop 6

When comparing a series of photos taken with varying f-stops, ISOs,
shutter speeds, RAW, etc I need to have ths EXIF data layered on to
the image so that I can compare the camera & lens optimums.
Where in Photoshop is the EXIF data presented so as to be copied &
pasted on to the images? Peter

In Photoshop you can get the file data from File-File Info.

Thanks, this allows the cut/paste of E.G. 1/200 sec; f/10; ISO 100
onto the image, and this will do for now.

I am using Widows 7 and CS 2015.

I am curious about how you were able to copy/paste the Camera Data
onto an image. I was unable to copy the panel by any means.

This is a screen shot of that panel open:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ij2ktrl00..._1040.jpg?dl=0

Even if it was copyable, pasting onto an image as a layer would make
the layer below it not visible since the panel has a solid color
background.

Screen shot the data to a file.

Add a layer to the image. Load that layer with the screen shot.

Lower the opaqueness of the layer containing the data.