Old July 13th 15, 07:17 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Peter Jason

Default EXIF layered on to image?

On Sun, 12 Jul 2015 20:34:41 -0700, Savageduck

On 2015-07-13 02:59:57 +0000, Peter Jason said:

Win7 ult, Win8 pro, Photoshop 6

When comparing a series of photos taken with varying f-stops, ISOs,
shutter speeds, RAW, etc I need to have ths EXIF data layered on to
the image so that I can compare the camera & lens optimums.
Where in Photoshop is the EXIF data presented so as to be copied &
pasted on to the images? Peter

In Photoshop you can get the file data from File-File Info.

Thanks, this allows the cut/paste of E.G. 1/200 sec; f/10; ISO 100
onto the image, and this will do for now.

For the lens I'm using...
http://www.dpreview.com/products/oly...y_70-300_4-5p6
I want to balance ISO with f-Stop to get a sharp image (with tripod)
and f9 & ISO400 is working OK. f5.6 is not so sharp. Also Exposure
Bias -0.7 allows faster shots. All this I'm trying to optimize
for a given lens.

However, in the Develop module of Lightroom by toggling the "i" key.
Hit it once you get the file name with capture date and time, with
pixel dimensions.
Hit it a second time and you get the file name, the exposure details,
and the lens details.
Hit it a third time and the print is gone.
Note: Photoshop does not do this.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_217.jpg