Old July 13th 15, 04:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_7_]

Default EXIF layered on to image?

On 2015-07-13 02:59:57 +0000, Peter Jason said:

Win7 ult, Win8 pro, Photoshop 6

When comparing a series of photos taken with varying f-stops, ISOs,
shutter speeds, RAW, etc I need to have ths EXIF data layered on to
the image so that I can compare the camera & lens optimums.
Where in Photoshop is the EXIF data presented so as to be copied &
pasted on to the images? Peter

In Photoshop you can get the file data from File-File Info.

However, in the Develop module of Lightroom by toggling the "i" key.
Hit it once you get the file name with capture date and time, with
pixel dimensions.
Hit it a second time and you get the file name, the exposure details,
and the lens details.
Hit it a third time and the print is gone.
Note: Photoshop does not do this.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1295663/FileChute/screenshot_217.jpg

Savageduck