Old January 2nd 14, 08:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David Taylor

Default Almost OT - I need help with iPad

On 02/01/2014 03:31, Eric Stevens wrote:
I'm trying to add the manuals for my camera and my flashes to my iOS7
iPad as PDF files. I am having no luck whatsoever. Judging by Google
results, I am far from alone with this.

I've got the files into the iTunes library on my computer, but there
they sit. What do I do to get them into the iPad?

I wouldn't use iTunes for that - just install DropBox and the manuals
will be available on /any/ device with DropBox installed.

--
Cheers,
David