Old October 4th 04, 04:13 AM
parv

in message ,
wrote Graham Fountain ...

the only shop in town was a kodak only shop, no fuji stuff at all,
and they had these usual kodak films, but also had some very cheap
rolls of "Kodak Gold 100". This film doesn't have the usual
cardboard covering, just a plastic film canister. The 35mm
cartridge on some of them was a bit scratched etc, so I was
suspect it was old stock.

Does anyone know how this film fits into Kodak's range? is it
discontinued?

Kodak Gold 100 was/is the consumer line of film. It (at least the
name, can't say about emulsion) had been running for quite some time
at least since late 80s. After it, i think, "Max" marquee came out
(to replace plain Gold 400).

- parv

--
As nice it is to receive personal mail, too much sweetness causes
tooth decay. Unless you have burning desire to contact me, do not do