Old January 17th 18, 10:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default More on the Fujifilm X-T Rumor Front

On 2018-01-17 06:44:22 +0000, Savageduck said:

On Jan 16, 2018, android wrote
(in article ):

On 2018-01-17 03:29:56 +0000, Savageduck said:

It seems that along with the soon to be released X-H1 for the videographers
in the room, there is going to be an X-T3 with a new sensor somewhere
between the current 24MP and less than 30MP.

https://www.fujirumors.com/fujifilm-x-t3-new-x-trans-sensor-less-30-mp-announcement-around-photokina-2018-shipping-october-november/

or
https://tinyurl.com/y7rsgzng

Let's hope that it's given a Beyer sensor then.

Right now it is speculation as to whether or not it will be X-Trans, or
Bayer. The X-Trans is a signature of the X-Series. However, the GFX MF is a
Bayer sensor. I guess it is going to depend on what Sony can cook up for them
off a production line geared up the 24MP X-Trans III. At least it will still
b e APS-C. That is assuming that this will have a Sony manufactured sensor.

The difference is a mere color pattern on a sheet of plastic. Done in a day...

That X-Trans did not pan out that well, it seems...

...it seems that is only the naysayers, and non-Fujifilm shooters who feel
that it did not pan out that well. For those of us who actually shoot with
X-Trans cameras there is no problem. I for one have been satisfied with my
X-E2 (X-Trans II), and both the X-T2,& X-E3 (X-Trans III).

There seem to be quite a few returning to the Canon base...
--
teleportation kills