Old April 23rd 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mike S.

Default Are todays LCD screen any good in bright weather

In article ,
David J Taylor wrote:
Charles wrote:
[]
LCDs are terrible in outside bright light.

You haven't seen a transreflective LCD, have you?

I'm not the OP, but your point is a good one.

I have seen a transflective screen. I see it every day on my Nokia cell
phone, and every time I drive, on my Garmin GPS unit. Both of them are
equally readable (but not necessarily true to color) in the dark as well
as bright, direct sunlight.

Why the hell can't camera makers get with the program?