Old June 24th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default Two monitors with LR update - Problem

In article , Eric Stevens
wrote:

Anyway, I did a search on 1803 blurry and found a bunch of stuff.
Here's a clip from one:
~~
1803 has a new feature that can help alleviate the problem. To fix a
blurry app head to Settings System Display Advanced scaling
settings and flip the 3Let Windows try to fix apps so they1re not
blurry2 switch to On.
~~

that is hilarious.

... while yours is unhelpful.

i didn't suggest anything, therefore it could not have been unhelpful.

It certainly is not helpful. Therefore it is unhelpful.

you're confused, as usual.

i was merely commenting that there is a user selectable toggle to 'fix
blurriness', something which is absolutely hilarious.

someone *else* mentioned it, and its existence screams "we have no idea
how to do graphics properly".

as for what's causing your specific problem, i don't use the exact same
hardware as you nor do i use lightroom on windows, therefore i have no
suggestions what to do to remedy it, other than buy a mac because this
would never happen on a mac, however, that would not be helpful, so i
didn't.